Swimming pools are a great source of entertainment and exercise. Unfortunately, most people use their pools for less than three months of the year because they are pretty cold. So, to make the most out of your pool, you can definitely use solar pool heating systems.
The most important aspect of pool heating is the weather conditions or climate. Hence, the geography of your region plays an important role. As per Australian climate, summers are quite warm and you will definitely not need a solar pool heating system in that season. Water will be naturally warm due to the hot climate conditions. But from December to February Adelaide experiences the average maximum just under 30˚C.
As Adelaide experiences the Mediterranean climate, there are lots of sun and mid-range temperatures. This is actually a great combination to capture the solar energy and to use it.
During the transitional seasons of spring and autumn, all the pool owners can make use of the most out of a solar heating system. In autumn, Adelaide has freezing mornings. So, it is better to use solar pool heating installation Adelaide and refresh the mood in warm water. Solar pool heating is the most cost-effective way of heating a swimming pool.
Advantages of Using Solar Pool Heating Systems:
- Swim Longer: A warm pool is always inviting. It helps to double a number of days you can swim in the pool.
- Save Energy: Solar pool heaters produce zero greenhouse emissions. It has the smallest impact on our environment. Solar energy is a clean, renewable and reliable form of energy. This eco-friendly way is far better than other heating systems.
- Save Money: The increasing cost of burning fossil fuels can be completely eliminated with the solar heating system. Installation of the solar pool heater is a one-time investment which can be used free for lifetime.
- Low Maintenance:The solar pool heater has less maintenance cost as compared to the gas or electric heaters.
Types of Solar Heating Systems:
- Traditional Strip:The traditional strip solar pool heating systems are reliable. It is capable of increasing the pool water temperature by approximately 10°C,
- Rigid Solar Heating: The rigid solar heating systems are made up of long solid pieces that ensure no more flapping or peeling back in big storms. These are 30% more efficient.
How Does Solar Pool Heating Work?
The working of solar pool heating is much simple. Water from the swimming pool is pumped through a solar collector which is basically a series of rubber tubes or solar panels. As the water runs through the collector it becomes heated by the energy of the sun. The warm water then flows back into your pool. The solar pool heating system can be controlled either automatically or manually. A digital controller automatically directs water to the collector.
Cost of Solar Water Heater:
The cost of the solar pool heating system is directly proportionate to the pool size. Depending on the size and the sophisticated system, the cost varies.
Choosing a Solar Pool Heating Installation Company:
- The company should have both experiences in installing and maintaining the solar pool heating system you have chosen.
- The company should have appropriate licenses.
- Always look for extended warranties.
Enjoy the lovely pool bath even in cold season with a perfect solar pool heating system from well known suppliers of solar pool heating in Adelaide.