Cosmetic tattoos are the permanent modifications which are done on the skin in order to enhance the look or features or conceal any damage caused due to any disease.
These permanent tattooing can be done on the areas like eyebrows, eyelids, lips, breast, etc.
Need for cosmetic tattooing:
Nowadays, people feel that there is a need for undergoing cosmetic tattooing as it has some benefits which are as follows:
- People have become very busy with their work schedule, thus cosmetic tattooing being a permanent modification saves a lot of time from makeup application.
- With the growing age, most of the people tend to lose their features. Thus this process of cosmetic tattooing helps to restore these features and enhances their looks.
Instructions to be followed after treatment:
Once the treatment has been carried out, there are some important tips that need to be followed after Cosmetic Tattoo in Melbourne in order to maintain the new look. These instructions include:
General instructions after the treatment:
The patient after the cosmetic tattooing treatment should take certain care so as to maintain the effect of the treatment for a longer duration of the period. Thus instructions include:
- No application of the Cleansers
- No use of heavy Make-up
- No swimming or spas
- No use of direct water on the treatment area.
Cleansing of the area can be done simply by dabbing the area gently with normal water and application of moisturizer cream to keep the skin hydrated.
Instruction after Permanent Eyebrows and Eyeliner treatment:
After the treatment on the eyebrows and eyeliner, some special care should be taken which include:
- Use of antiseptic cream to avoid infection.
- Wiping out the skin properly before application of the cream prior to the next application.
- Regular use of sunscreen lotion to prevent the exposure of the skin to harmful radiations.
- Daily care of the skin should be taken after the period of 7-10 days after the treatment.
Instruction after Permanent Lips treatment:
- After the treatment on the lips, some special care of them should be taken which include:
- Use of the antiseptic cream to keep them moist and protect from any sort of infection
- Swelling appears on the skin just after the treatment which fades with the period of 7-10 days.
- Avoid the eatables like hot drinks or spicy foods which may cause irritation to the lips.
Results of the cosmetic tattooing:
Just after the treatment, colour of the pigment appears much darker than the actual.
This comes to the normal shade within the period of 2-3 weeks. The swelling which is seen after the treatment also disappears after some time by using cold packs.
Duration of the Cosmetic Tattoo:
The cosmetic tattoo being permanent in nature does not stay forever but fades away with time.
It also depends on the individual, how well the person looks after the skin. Regular use of moisturizer and sunscreen will help to maintain the effect for the longer time but annual top-up of the cosmetic tattoo can be done every 1-2 years.
Conclusion: Today, most of people love to get their certain body parts tattooed. It’s an art and hence if get done by experts can save you from various skin damages.
Hope this blog post will help you to take proper care of your skin once you get it tattooed. Stay tuned for more such info.