If you want to show off an exotic bronze glow all year round, try a Moroccan spray tan. For years, a quality spray tan has been the secret to many women’s beauty routines. Cleverly, with the right fake tan they have managed to deceive many into believing their even bronze glow is in fact natural. Unfortunately though, there are many women who shy away from using fake tan. Owing to cheap tanning products and also improper application, fake tan has earned itself a reputation for looking streaky and orange.
However, it’s important to understand that tans have come a long way since they burst onto the scenes more than a decade ago. Moroccan spray tans utilise nourishing vitamins and organic oils, similar to those you find in your Moroccan hair products. Just like the products do to your hair, the Moroccan spray tan provides your skin with a similar experience.
The tan contains pure Aragon oil, which restores moisture into your skin. Moisture is an extremely important part of the tanning process as it locks your tan into your skin and ensures it lasts a long time. You will find a Moroccan Spray Tan will blend perfectly into your skin, giving you a sun kissed natural look. A flawless glow will make you look radiant, not to mention skinner. You will look like you’ve just enjoyed a relaxing, beachside getaway, without the damaging effect from the sun.
If you would like to enjoy the benefits of a Moroccan tan yourself, visit the Beauty and Bronze salon. They specialise in the quality spray tan and will ensure you end up looking like a bronze goddess. Before you visit though, it’s important to follow the preparation tips below to make sure you get the very best results.
- The night before your appointment, exfoliate your skin in the shower. This will ensure the spray tan has a nice canvas to be applied to, as it will get rid of all of the dead skin. While after exfoliating you may feel the urge to moisture, refrain from doing so. Moisturizer can actually block the spray tan from adhering to your skin properly.
- Ensure you remove all make up and sun cream before your spray tan is applied. Just like moisturizer, these products will block the tan. If you are coming from work or a social event that you want to wear make up to, most salons have make up wipes you can use to remove your make up.
- If you feel naked without your make up, the good news is you don’t have to remove completely everything. Mascara, lipsticks and lip glosses are fine to have on during and also after your spray tan.
- There’s no need to skimp on personal hygiene. Deodorant is perfectly acceptable to wear during your spray tanning appointment.
- If you feel naked without your make up, the good news is you don’t have to remove completely everything. Mascara, lipsticks and lip glosses are fine to
- It can be a good idea to paint your nails and toenails before the appointment. While your nails and toenails are wiped following your spray tanning session, a coat of nail polish can protect them from any risk of staining. You can even try just a coat of clear nail polish. For those with a gel manicure or acrylic nails, the good news is the false tan will not stain or damage your fingernails.
- Take care of any hair removal prior to your spray tanning appointment. This includes any maintenance to your eyebrows or any facial hair.
To book an appointment at Beauty and Bronze for your Moroccan spray tan, visit their website at www.beautyandbronze.com.au.